FontaMed has formed strategic alliance with the following two companies in order to provide full-scale regulatory guidance and clinical drug development services.
Adware Research Ltd.
AdWare Research was established in 1997 and it is a dynamically developing pre-clinical and clinical data-management and biostatistics provider company. Its main activities are
- Quality assurance
- Independent audit
- Education and consultancy
CPS Cortex Ltd.
CPS Cortex Contract Research Organization was founded in 2005 with the aim of becoming one of the most reliable partners of Hungarian and international pharmaceutical companies, CRO-s, universities, hospitals and other health institutions in the planning and realization of clinical trials.
In case of phase I-IV. clinical trials, non-interventional studies, trials conducted with medical devices, registry studies, post authorization safety studies (PASS) and biosimilar studies Cortex offers the following services:
Organization and conducting of clinical trials
- Medical writing
- Selection of clinical study sites
- Feasibility studies
- Organization of investigators' meetings
- Opening and initiation of study sites
- Regular monitoring of study sites
- Adverse event reporting
- Closing of study sites
- Representation of the sponsor
- Keeping contact with the local authorities
Translation of documents used in clinical studies
- Hungarian, English, German, Italian